I. This usage notice is designated according to Article 3 of Regulations Governing Use of Venues of Taipei City Government and relevant provisions.
II. The water depth of this venue is 90 cm, people without permission and non-sport events are prohibited from using.
III. Must complete rental process before 10 days of the event to use this venue. To rent the venue, please contact Sports Facilities Division, Department of Sports, Taipei City Government (phone number 25702330 ext. 6199, website: https://sports.tms.gov.tw).
IV. No business operation is permitted in this venue.
V. Neither transferring the rights of use completely nor partially is prohibited.
VI. In order to maintain the safety, orderliness and cleanness of this venue, please be in compliance with below regulations:
(1) Please wear appropriate clothes while using the venue, and should warm up before entering the venue. Once you got cramp, please stop immediately.
(2) To maintain a quiet environment, please be in compliance with the noise standard issued by Environmental Protection Administration, Executive Yuan. All noise-produced equipment (such as loudspeakers, megaphones, air horns, drums and so on) are prohibited.
(3) To secure safety, young children and animals are prohibited for entering the venue.
(4) No smoking, drinking, eating, chewing gum, spitting, littering, setting off Firecrackers, drinking alcohol, fighting, gambling, picnicking, staying overnight and any illegal activity.
(5) Please use public facilities sparingly. Those who cause damage shall be liable for damages. Playing, scrumming, chasing and running around and in the venue are strictly prohibited. Those who cause accident shall be on his own account.
(6) Those who are not in compliance with this usage notice and fail to comply with regulation after the persuasion given by administrators, may be prohibited from using the venue.
(7) If thunder or lightning occurred, please be in compliance with the indication given by administrators and stop doing all activities immediately.
(8) Please carry your valuable belongings , we are not responsible for storage.
VII. In case of matters not covered above, this notice can be amended at any time.
Applications for the use of open-air venues under the jurisdiction of the Bureau for gatherings, speeches, exhibitions, performances, or other special users should apply to the management authority for approval and no profit-making activities. However, after approval from the management authority, those who hold relevant promotion orders, public welfare, social education, leisure sports, folk festivals, agricultural special products, art and cultural performances, cultural and creative industries, or activities organized by various agencies of the government for the purpose of promoting municipal administration, etc., are not subject to the preceding regulation.
Any flags, banners, posters, etc. relating to public officials are forbidden in the venue rented and visitations from political parties, candidates for public office or its supporters are prohibited either.